If you use a mobile phone, you’re probably familiar with having to recharge your phone number, and if you’re an Airtel customer, you’re probably also familiar with checking your Airtel balance.
We’ll look at some of the services that Airtel offers to its customers, such as Airtel balance check, Data Usuage, Airtel SMS balance Check, data balance check, checking code and so on. Let’s have a look at what Airtel has in store for us.
Methods to Check Airtel Data Balance:
Following are some ways through which Airtel Data Balance can be checked-
1. Use USSD codes to check your Airtel data balance
USSD codes are used for a variety of purposes, although data balance checks are probably the most popular.
Following are the steps to check your Airtel data balance using USSD codes-
You open your phone’s dialer, key in the following codes, and then click the call button. It’s also a convenient way for users with feature phones to monitor their Airtel phone numbers’ data balance.
- *123# – This code can be used to check the authenticity of your Airtel phone number . It tells you when you need to recharge your phone.
- *121# – Airtel 3G and Airtel 4G clients can use this code to see how much data they have left on their phone by dialing *121#.
These are the two most commonly used USSD codes for checking your Airtel balance, however, there are a few other alternatives. Using codes like-
*121*1#, *121*9#, and *121*10#, *123*#, *123*11#, *121*8#, and *123*197#, you may access additional information on your Airtel number’s balance, data balance, and other things.
2. Using the Airtel Thanks app to check your Airtel data balance-
- The My Airtel app is designed for those who own smartphones that are either Android or iOS-based.
- The My Airtel app, which is currently known as Airtel Thanks, is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Proceed with Airtel login on the app through your phone number.
- If you have multiple phone numbers, you can track them all from this one site.
The Airtel Thanks app displays your primary Airtel balance and data balance, as well as gives you quick access to the company’s customer support bots and help pages. The Airtel Thanks app is the most simple way to keep track of your data level if you have an Airtel prepaid connection on your smartphone.
It’s also the quickest way to add data to your Airtel account on the fly. You may use the app to buy new data packs, add top-ups, and more.
3. Using Airtel’s self-care services
Unlike Jio and Vodafone, Airtel also provides “self-care services,“ which are web-based systems similar to the Airtel Thanks app. This can also be used to check your Airtel data balance.
1) Go to Airtel’s website and log in to your account.
2) If you can’t find the self-care webpage, simply Google “Airtel self-care” and it will show up first.
3) Keep the phone with you on which the OTP will be generated as the website requires your phone number and OTP to login
4) After logging in, the self-care dashboard appears in front of you, and you can use it to check the data balance.
Also Read: Nischal Shetty Net Worth
Checking of main balance, airtel SMS, validity?
Airtel provides a variety of options for checking several things such as your primary balance, SMS balance, Airtel recharge plan, and validity.
Follow the steps below to check these options-
Procedure for checking Airtel main balance
Using the Airtel Thanks application, you may check your Airtel balance. Simply follow the steps below:
1)Install the Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2)Use your Airtel number and OTP to log in to the app. Now go to your home screen and look for the Airtel main balance.
You can also utilize USD codes to find out how much money you have in your primary Airtel account. To do so, simply dial *123# from your dialer app, and a pop-up notification displaying your Airtel main balance will appear.
Procedure for checking the Balance of Airtel SMS
You may check your SMS balance by simply following the instructions given below-
1) Download and install the Airtel Thanks app,
2)Then go to the home screen to see their SMS balance information.
3)You can also get your Airtel SMS balance by dialing the *121*7# number.
Procedure for checking the validity of an Airtel Recharge Plan
1) Using the Airtel app, head to the app’s home screen and select the main balance.
2) You can view which Airtel recharge plan you’re using right now, as well as its validity.
3) When it comes to USSD codes, dial *123# to verify the validity of your Airtel phone number. You can also get information about your recharge plan and validity by dialing *121*2#.
How to monitor Airtel’s 4G internet speed?
By installing the internet speed test app on your smartphone, you can simply check the internet speed of your Airtel number. To evaluate the download and upload speed of the Airtel network, many programmes such as Ookla Speed test and others can be used.
Also Read: Trendio Commercial Website Builder Software
As a result, there are a variety of ways to check your phone’s Airtel balance. These techniques are really beneficial. We’ve also covered a number of other Airtel offerings. All necessary information on how to check Airtel balance, among other things, is presented in the preceding post.
Ques 1. What number should I call to check my Airtel balance?
Ans: To check your Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you’ll obtain the information you need in a matter of seconds. You can check your Airtel net balance by dialing *123*10#. When you dial *121#, you will be offered information about the Airtel network’s numerous packages.
Ques 2. What is Airtel Smart byte?
Ans: Airtel Smart bytes is a beneficial feature for Airtel broadband and postpaid customers who have data limits.
Ques 3. How do I check the balance of my Airtel 100 SMS?
Ans: To check your Airtel prepaid SMS balance, call *123*7#, which is a unique USSD code for checking your Airtel SMS amount. Simply hit the call button after entering the Airtel SMS balance USSD code.
Also Read: How to open a null file online?
Also Check: How to Get Fast Google AdSense Approval?
Also Check: How to Find Right Keywords?