YouTube, one of the largest websites in the world, is a website where one can easily share a video. It is a buzzed website with almost millions of users all over the world. It also helps in connecting people culturally. A promising and great source of earning. So let’s elaborate these points with our key component on how to download videos from Youtube.
It is a free online video sharing platform owned by Google. Though it also includes paid content. One can watch videos, movies, documentaries, vlogs, and teaser trailers on it. YouTube has created various trends, millionaires and spread out various cultures. It has various features and one of them is that it is a great source of income.
Little History About Youtube:
Steve Chen and Jawed Karim are the founder of Youtube. It was launched on 14 feb 2005. The first video on the site was uploaded on 23 April 2005 titled as Me at the Zoo. The growth of the site started in early 2006 with the link www.youtube.com.
Later on October 9 2006 youtube was acquired by Google. And all these years there have been an immense growth of the app with various controversies though this website has attracted billions of audiences.
Now let’s skip to the main part, which is how to download videos from youtube. This part is divided into some parts. Let’s have a look.
- How to download videos from youtube.
- Is downloading a video safe from youtube.
How to download videos from youtube?
This process is very simple and quite interesting so let’s have a quick glimpse of how to download videos on Android, Pc, Mac and iOS.
Dowload Youtube video in iOS
Downloading videos on iphone and ipad is quite tricky as iphones are quite handy with a lot of features. Let me show you the quickest and easiest way.
- Download the app documents by Readdle and open it.
- Open the web browser open the following link www.videosolo.com/online-video-downloader/
- After opening this link a text box will appear and paste the youtube video link that you want to download.
- Click on the download option
- Select a name and download location for the video.
- If you want to save the video in your iOS device then go to the document app and open the downloads folder.
- Just click on the video link you want to save.
Download Youtube Video On Mac:
To download videos from Mac let go to 4k downloader as it can easily operate on Mac and it’s free for 30 day with very low cost premium plans.
- Download the app 4K Video downloader.
- Open the program and copy the link of the YouTube video that you want to download.
- Paste the link on the menu of the 4K app.
- Download the video of your prefered quality.
- After the downloading you can easily play the video.
Download Video From Android
You can’t download videos from an Android app from Google Play Store , so you can opt for an APK file like TubeMate. So let me explain the process by taking the example of TubeMate.
- Download the TubeMate app.
- After installing the app, search for the youtube video on the app.
- Download the youtube video as per your preferences.
- The video will be downloaded on the TubeMate app.
- If you want to watch somewhere else apart from TubeMate you can save the video to a new location.
Download Youtube Video on PC:
You can download videos by using a 4k video downloader app on the PC. The process is the same as the Mac one . Still if you don’t want to go this way you can go for the VLC Media Player app.
- Download the VLC app on your pc.
- Copy the link of the youtube video.
- Go to vlc app and click on the media menu tab then select open network stream.
- Paste the copied link there and tap on the play button.
- If you want to download the video go to tools then to codec information and copy the link from there.
- On the browser menu paste the link and from there save the video.
Also Read: What is NFT?
Is it safe to download videos from youtube?
Yes it is safe to download videos from youtube but you need to ensure a secure atmosphere to do so like choosing the website from where to download, and a virus scanner in your device. So let me give you some tips.
- If you are using a web browser make sure it is updated.
- Also the OS on which you are operating should be up-to-date.
- Completely stay away from file sharing websites and programmes.
- Don’t fall for trends, opt for software that is genuine and trustworthy.
- If using a pc, always use a virus scanner like an antivirus programme.
- Alway scan the file after downloading and enable the automatic updates.
YouTube is a site with the world’s eyes on it. Used by billions it has some pros and cons. It’s just like a double edged sword. It provides an opportunity to support your family and earn a stable income. Also one can become popular overnight on YouTube. But downloading video from youtube can be risky as it comes with a lot of risk like you can be sued by the company , may be arrested but still it’s your call . If you want to continue downloading then you can follow the steps mentioned above.
Ques 1. Can videos from youtube be downloaded without a software?
Ans. Yes, it is possible there are various sites that are providing these facilities on web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, mini tool and filmora. These were some famous hot shots. Apart from these there are various sites running in the market.
Ques 2. Is downloading videos from youtube legal ?
Ans. Let us tell you the truth, it is illegal to download videos, especially copyrighted video , though you can download some videos which are legalised. You can even be punished and sued by the law.